Collection of Personal Information
We collect various types of information for the purpose of providing and improving our Service.
Types of Data Collected
1. Personal Data:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
2. Usage Data: We may collect information on how the Service is accessed and used, including:
- Internet Protocol address (IP address)
- Browser type and version
- Pages visited on our Service
- Time and date of visits
- Time spent on pages
- Unique device identifiers
- Other diagnostic data
- Session Cookies
- Preference Cookies
- Security Cookies
Example of Cookies we use:
- Session cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Information
Puri Fabrics uses the collected data for various purposes, including but not limited to:
- Providing and maintaining the Service
- Notifying you about changes to our Service
- Allowing you to participate in interactive features of our Service
- Providing customer care and support
- Providing analysis or valuable information to improve the Service
- Monitoring the usage of the Service
- Detecting, preventing, and addressing technical issues
Transfer of Data
Disclosure of Data
Puri Official may disclose your Personal Data in good faith when necessary to comply with legal obligations, protect and defend rights or property, investigate wrongdoing, ensure public safety, or protect against legal liability.
Security of Data
While Puri Official takes all steps reasonably necessary to secure your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee absolute security. We use commercially acceptable means to protect your data, but no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, perform Service-related services, or analyze how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data solely to perform these tasks on our behalf.
We may use third-party Service Providers, such as Google Analytics, to monitor and analyze the use of our Service. You can opt-out of Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
Links to Other Sites
Our Service may contain links to other sites not operated by us. We are not responsible for the content, privacy policies, or practices of third-party sites or services.
Our Service is not directed at children under 13 ("Children"). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children. If we become aware of such information, we take steps to remove it from our servers.
Companywide Commitment to Privacy
We communicate privacy and security guidelines to all employees and enforce privacy safeguards within the company.
Text Marketing Terms and Conditions
By opting in for our text marketing and notifications, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Consent is not a condition for any purchase.
- Your phone number, name, and purchase information will be shared with our SMS platform, SMSBump Inc.
- You can opt-out by replying with STOP to any mobile message sent from us or using the unsubscribe link provided within our messages.
- Message and data rates may apply.
- For questions, text "HELP" to the number you received messages from or contact us for more information.
- If you wish to opt-out, follow the provided procedures.